Team Manu MMA Club - Elite Fighter Training
Team Manu MMA Club is comprised of a team of elite fighters.
- Alan Belcher - UFC®, MMA, Muay Thai
- Anthony Nieves - Muay Thai, Glory World Series
- Raphael Assuncao - WEC, MMA, BJJ, Shidokan, UFC®
- Junior Assuncao - UFC, AFL, MMA
- Matt Calahan - Muay Thai, Boxing, Bangkok Boxing
- John Mcenzie - MMA, Muay Thai, Bangkok Boxing
- Brandon Lee Hinkle - MMA, UFC
- Douglas Lima - MMA, Muay Thai, Bellator MMA
- Mushan Corbrey - WEC, MMA, Muay Thai, Boxing, Shidokan, Glory World Series
- Brian Stann - UFC® Fighter - Former WEC Light Heavyweight Champion
- Freddy Assuncao - UFC®, FNC
- George Hickman - Bangkok Boxing, Bellator MMA
- Eddie Walker - Bangkok Boxing Champion, Glory World Series
- Clay Harvison - FNC, UFC, Bellator MMA
- Duke Meshan - K1
- Beau Tribolet - Bellator Championship
- Mary Matia - FNC Champion
- Sherri Ellington - 2013 WKA/WKU World Championship in Greece - Team USA
Raphale is a professional mixed martial arts fighter and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black belt who currently competes in the featherweight division for the World Extreme Cagefighting and trains under Team Manu MMA Club.
A fierce competitor who has shown the ability to end fights by submission or spectacular knockout, Alan Belcher has been doing intense training sessions with Manu for the past six months prior to major events. Photos and Video
|Douglas Lima aka "The Phenom"
Douglas Lima is a young phenom out of the American Top Team with a very bright future in MMA.
Photos and Video
UFC Heavyweight Fighter
Video on Brian Stann